Pages

Jul 17, 2013

12 Must haves for Wedding Photography!!



   So I have compiled a list of things I would bring with me when I shoot a wedding. This is just based on my experience.  Its better to be over prepared than not at all. Besides your bride will be so impressed if its you that saves the day when you have a safety pin for a dress that unexpectedly ripped! With all the other things a bride is thinking of some of these small items are the last on her mind. 

  1. 2nd Camera 
  2. Extra camera batteries with the  battery charger
  3. Extra compact flash cards, memory cards 
  4. Tripod
  5. Reflector with white, gold and silver sides. 
  6. Safety pins (big and small)
  7. Small sewing kit
  8. Scissors (small pair)
  9. Lens wipes
 10. Flash and batteries for your flash
 11. Lint brush
 12. Small first aid kit





     
  

No comments:

Post a Comment