Pages

Mar 8, 2017

2017 new make up and hair trends...that I actually like!



  Here are just a few of 2017 new make up trends and hair trends! 

  I love that these are coming back this year because I would actually wear these and I did at some point! 

  Moussy hair...I know moussy is not a word! But in this case it is! 

 Yes...using mousse to get that beachy wavy look is back. You can also use mousse on your hair prior to curly it to hold the curl longer. Its works! See below, and note these are not my images.

 Getty Images 2017
 




Next, straight as a board hair! I really don't have to straighten my hair, as its really straight anyway.  Versace and Gigi Hadid brought it back and on the runways! Did it really leave though? Hmm...well anyway...I love straight hair...its so final looking. Classic. Simple. Less is more basically. 

Getty Images 2017

   Next up, peach lips and peach blush. Oh yes, love this! Again less is more and makes a statement. It looks natural, pure and simple, yet beautiful!

  Jasper Conrad, Getty Images 2017




Last but not least, I love this look. Its relaxing, its fun and its so cute!

   
Etam, Getty Images 2017


 You find more here, on this Cosmopolitan article:



 http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/beauty-hair/beauty-trends/g4706/spring-summer-2017-hair-makeup-trends/?slide=12

No comments:

Post a Comment