Pages

Mar 8, 2017

Gratitude



   On this Internationals Women's Day...I feel gratitude. 

 Gratitude for where I am. 
 For who I am. 
  
 I am a photographer. A mother. A daughter. A sister. A niece. A granddaughter and a Best Friend. In which I am grateful for all. They have made me who I am and who I want to become. My best mentors, my best teachers, my best friends. Whom inspire me everyday to become the best version of myself to give of myself. They share their light so willingly, so lovingly and ever so bright. 

I am grateful for the space in which I can share this...as I know is some parts of the world, women cannot share anything. The parts of them that would probably save so many from poverty, shame, guilt, abandonment, violence and being unloved.

Share your light women, rise above. We came here at this time, not any other time. Now is our time. You know who you are. Step forward graciously, with bravery and faith. Spread your truth, your knowledge and your words.
  
 Where gratitude is,compassion lives, hope lives and, there is love. 

       So my prayer today is every woman feel love, compassion, hope and inspiration. That everyone she comes in contact will show her this. If she even has to find it within herself...I pray she will

   

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment